With eight generously appointed rooms, all en-suite and offering magnificent views, our four-star guesthouse offers visitors the opportunity to retreat or mingle, and is ideal for romantic getaways, intimate celebrations and corporate breakaways.
Soak up the farm’s natural diversity from your private verandah or enjoy a refreshing swim in our rim-flow pool. For nature lovers, a short walk round the farm dam, with its viewing deck, is pure escapism amidst the bustle of birdlife. And, in season, an appreciation of farm life comes from witnessing the harvesting of the Sauvignon Blanc grapes, and the apricots in the adjoining orchards.
- Our Rates are priced per persons sharing, and includes accommodation and breakfast.
- In addition it includes access to outdoor spa and pool facilities.
- Rates are inclusive of VAT.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- 5 Spa Suites – equipped with shower, bath, colonial teak furniture, high quality linen and beautiful views over the pool, dam, wine farm and beyond.
- 3 Farm Rooms – equipped with shower, colonial teak furniture, high quality linen and beautiful views over the vineyards and beyond. Two of these Farm Rooms are inter-leading rooms, ideal for families.